"I want to write about silence, the things people don't say"

The boy whose name has been my facebook password since 2012

He used to feel timid about his teeth
You could see through his sheepish smile in old films
But now he grins the brightest
And I guess he grew out of his insecurities
Like he grew off me.

He didn't suffer as many heartbreaks-
I guess he wasn't even in love with the girls he has been with
To surpass the stage
I mean, how can your heart be broken
If you were the one thrusting it since the beginning?
You would not betray yourself
Even he knows that
But he stood with this lass
And perhaps maybe it is because he believes
she's his last

He used to be the sidecast
(Or was it only him who felt that way?)
But now his life is being illuminated by the limelight
All-rounder boy; excellent in academics, a star in sports
And I guess that's okay
Things fell apart
Sadly people do,
Too.


No comments:

Post a Comment